A new development in one of the most vibrant neighborhoods of Manhattan, ABI CHELSEA offers a distinctive addition to West 19th Street with a combination of an art gallery at street level and timeless living spaces in the ten stories above.
Designed over multiple levels with a distinctive stepped formation, the property overlooks the High Line and offers a unique perspective. Each home has been individually designed to make the most of its relationship with the city and the skyline beyond. Several of the residences feature generous terraces and outdoor living spaces, while the penthouse provides a secluded rooftop garden complete with a swimming pool overlooking Manhattan’s skyline.
- Direct elevator entry with secure electronic key-fob control
- Up to 21' double-height ceilings in duplex living rooms
- High-performance, low-e Panoramah! minimal frame window systems
- Fair-faced architectural concrete on the living room ceilings and elevator core
- Uniquely designed architectural fit-outs designed by Raëd Abillama Architects
- French oak hardwood flooring
- Hydronic radiant heat floors in all spaces
- Rimadesio shelving systems in all bedrooms
- Ultra-quiet, high efficiency, multi-zoned VRV Daikin HVAC units
Amenities include a full-time doorman and a common roof deck. 455 West 19th Street is perfectly located in West Chelsea, just minutes from the West Village and the Meatpacking District and to the Highline park, Chelsea Piers, Little Island (Pier 55), Hudson River Park, the Whitney Museum, and Chelsea Market. It is surrounded by many of the world’s finest contemporary