So...we found your dream apartment, made an offer, had it accepted and are now in contract! Whats next? Check out my video below!
Contract To Closing In 10 Steps!
- Step 1: Knowing important due dates in the Fully Executed Contract
- Step 2: Buyer takes the contract and shops for the best rate & terms
- Step 3: Buyer pays for the bank to hire an appraiser
- Step 4: The appraiser comes and inspects the property in person and submits a report to the bank
- Step 5: The banks will review the appraisal and include it as part of the loan documentation for the commitment
- Step 6: Wait up to 10 days for the bank to issue a commitment letter
- Step 7: If the buyer is purchasing a co-op or condo, the buyer will also be working on a board package to submit to the building
- Step 8: Work with the bank to remove the conditions on the commitment letter
- Step 9: Attorneys schedule a closing date
- Step 10: Schedule and perform a final walk-through
If you or someone you know is looking to buy or sell, contact me