April marked two milestones in my budding real estate career: an accepted offer at my sales listing at 123 Third Avenue and a signed lease at my first rental listing at 57 Thompson.
May 7th, I will be hosting Art Strut in SoHo, NYC with my company Soho Strut. Art Strut is SoHo's largest ever community arts event, featuring a pop-up gallery with local artists and a silent auction to benefit ACE Programs for the Homeless.
- Moleskine, every ticket sold receives one of 500 limited edition Art Strut notebooks
- Shimmer, every art gallery is digitally activated on their platform
- Chobani, 10 $25 gift cards will be raffled off
- Goldman Properties, the host of the pop-up gallery
- Handy Liquor Bar, the host of the after-party
Please support me by purchasing a ticket to this community event! Tickets are $25 and grant access to the pop-up gallery: artstrut.eventbrite.com
Be on the lookout for more updates!
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Bio & Listings